- 2 1/2 cups lemon juice
- 3 cups water
- 1 tbsp liquid Pyure sweetener
- 1 large jalapeño, seeded, deveined and chopped
- 1 small seedless watermelon, chopped 6-8 cups watermelon
- 16 fresh mint leaves
- Garnish: jalapeno slices + mint
- In batches, combine 3 cups water, the lemon juice, Pyure sweetener, mint, and jalapeño. Blend to a puree.
- Allow the puree to steep for 10 minutes before straining it through fine mesh strainer or nut milk bag Chill well.
- Serve chilled, with ice, mint, and jalapeño slices. If you’d like a more mild flavor, simply add more water or ice.
- Prep Time: 15 mins