- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 5 to 6 large strawberries, sliced to 1/8 inch thin pieces
- 10 rice papers
- 4 cups water
- 1 packet dragon fruit
- 3 sprigs mint
- 3 sprigs basil
- To assemble the rolls: Fill a large bowl with water, add the dragon fruit, whisk to combine. Filter out the dragon fruit with a strainer. Submerge one of the rice papers in the water and allow to soak until rice paper has softened and is pliable, about 2 to 3 seconds. Carefully remove it with two hands and place it on a surface.. Place fruit mixture onto each roll with fresh mint or basil. (I find that whatever you put down first will show on the outside the most)
- To roll, fold the edge nearest to you over the filling, then fold sides towards center and roll until closed.
- Dragonfruit whip: Place only the solid coconut in the bowl of a standing mixer. Gradually add the other ingredients minus the dragon fruit, whip until smooth, add the dragon fruit and whip again for about 3 minutes, place in fridge until ready to be served.
- To serve, leave the rolls whole or cut in half, and serve with pink dragonfruit whip!
- Category: Spring Rolls
- Cuisine: Dessert