- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 Package Gardein Classic Meatless Meatballs
- 1 Can of Red Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.Scrub squash clean and CAREFULLY cut into 1-inch rings.Scrape out seeds
- Spray or rub squash rings with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in a single layer on a parchment-paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until tender. Let cool slightly before using a fork or your hands to form spaghetti squash strands.
- In a pan over medium heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the Gardein Meatless Meatballs and cook until crispy, and slightly browned. (7-10 mins)
- Serve warm with red sauce and meatballs.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: ice cream
- Cuisine: Dessert
- Serving Size: 2