- 2 cups arugula
- 2 cups cooked rice, bulgur or brown rice
- 2 cups roasted brussels, quartered
- 1 cup roasted chopped beets
- 1 cup roasted butternut squash
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place all the pre chopped butternut squash, beets and brussels sprouts on a lined baking sheet. Toss and coat with a lil olive oil, sprinkle with salt. Roast for 45 mins, tossing and turning the veggies to prevent burning every 15 mins or so. Remove the brussels after about 20 minutes or until crispy. Keep the beets and butternut squash in there for the full 45 until butternut is slightly crispy.
- Dressing: In a shallow dish combine all the ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Allow the roasted veggies to slightly cool and toss in a bowl with the remaining ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Pancakes
- Cuisine: Breakfast/Dessert
- Serving Size: 2