- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 bunch dinosaur kale, massaged, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 2 tbsps fresh chopped dill
- 1 block firm tofu, drained, cubed
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano
- 2 tbsps balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsps balsamic glaze (optional)
- 1 tbsp dijon
- 1/4 cup vegan sour cream
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt & pepper as needed
- Tofu Feta: Drain and cube the tofu. Add to a jar with the other ingredients, store in the fridge for up to 2-3 weeks. The longer you store the more firm the texture is, which is better! You can also remove the fresh oregano after a few days to further increase the shelf life of the tofu feta.
- Salad: Wash the kale and massage w/olive oil to loosen the fibers. Slice and combine with remaining salad ingredients.
- Salad Dressing: Combine all of the salad dressing ingredients, whisk until smooth. Chill, then serve!
Other items you can throw in: Avocado & Sliced Red Onion
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Lunch/Dinner/Side
- Serving Size: 2