- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp Follow Your Heart Vegan Egg, mixed with 1/2 cup cold almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tbsp Aiya Matcha Powder – additional for sprinkling
- 2 cup flour
- Coconut whip: Remove the solid portion of the canned coconut and place in the bowl of a standing mixer with vanilla. Sift in the the powdered sugar for the best texture. Combine until smooth without clumps and set aside to chill.
- Crepes: To make the crepes, combine all of the dry ingredients, add the almond milk and egg, and set aside in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Heat a crepe pan or medium size nonstick skillet to medium heat. Right before you are going to add batter, put a small dap of butter in the pan and swirl to coat. Then, using a ¼ cup scoop, scoop batter into the pan, swirling the pan as you pour to evenly coat the pan with the batter.
- Once the batter is even, set the pan down and allow the crepe to brown just slightly. Then carefully lift up the edges with a spatula and flip over. Once the crepe is browned on both sides, turn it out onto cooling rack. Repeat with remaining batter until all of it has been used.
- To assemble, lay out the crepes from largest to smallest if the sizes vary. With a knife or spatula smooth on a layer of coconut whip and add the next crepe. Continue until you’ve used each crepe. Gently sift matcha over the top to coat the cake leaving some on the sides for aesthetic appeal. Slice, serve, enjoy!
- Category: Crepe Cake
- Cuisine: Dessert
- Serving Size: 1