- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups flour
- 1 ½ tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp grated lemon rind
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon extract (optional)
- 2 tbsp Follow Your Heart vegan eggs mixed with 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig, minced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat a bundt cake with coconut oil.
- Combine salt, baking soda, baking powder, minced rosemary, and flour (don’t pack flour) in a large bowl. In a separate bowl combine almond milk with vegan egg, olive oil, sugar, lemon juice, optional lemon extract, vanilla extract, additional almond milk, and lemon zest.
- Combine, and add to flour mixture, mix until blended.
- Pour the batter into prepared bundt cake mold. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until the outside is golden brown and you insert a wooden toothpick and it comes out clean.
- Remove from pan and cool for 15 minutes on wire rack.
- Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice, stir until smooth. Place short pieces of wax or parchment paper underneath the cake.
- Drizzle icing over cake in circle. Garnish with rosemary if desired. Remove the paper for a clean cake stand.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Cake
- Cuisine: Dessert
- Serving Size: 1