- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 container vegan Follow Your Heart Shredded parm cheese
- 1 1/2 cups vegan Panko breading
- 1 (15 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup flour
- 4 Follow Your Heart vegan eggs w/1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp fresh parley (minced)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 1/2 cup Follow Your Heart vegan mayo
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine mayonnaise, garlic, lemon zest and juice in a small bowl and add salt and pepper to taste. Chill in the refrigerator while frying the artichokes. Heat oil in a small skillet to about 350°F.
- Whisk vegan egg with almond milk in a small bowl. Combine vegan Parmesan, garlic powder, and Panko breadcrumbs and place in another small bowl. Dip artichoke in the flour, then vegan egg mixture coating well, then dip in breadcrumb mixture.
- Fry artichokes for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove artichokes from skillet and place on a paper towel to drain the excess oil. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve immediately with garlic aioli dipping sauce.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Fried Artichokes
- Cuisine: Appetizer/Side
- Serving Size: