- 1 ripe avocado about 1/2 cup mashed avocado
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Lily’s Sweets stevia sweetened dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, throw everything in and pulse until smooth.
- Scrape down the bottom and side of the bowl and process for an extra 15 seconds to make sure all the batter is combine – no lumps
- Spoon the chocolate batter onto the baking sheet – You can dip the spoon in cold water first to prevent sticking. Flatten down the cookies. Top with chocolate chips.
- Repeat until you form 6 jumbo cookies. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the centers are done. They will puff up in the oven, but flatten once they set.
- The less done they are the more fudge like the texture will be, which is still good! For more firm, 25-30 mins recommended.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, and use a flat spatula to remove them and place on a cooling rack. If still not firm let them set for 30 mins to 1 hour. Store the cookies in the fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
Depending on the amount of banana you put in and your oven, they may take longer to cook. They also will firm up when left out to cool. The overall texture will be soft and fudge like and not crispy!
If you want to cut down the fat content you can use peanut butter powder combined w/almond milk (I did as I was out of peanut butter!) *You can add 1 tbsp coffee grains to enhance the flavor (optional)