- Preheat oven to 425°F. Chop potatoes in half and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In shallow dish add the olive oil, salt, pepper, and dill. pour over potatoes, toss and coat.
- Arrange the potatoes cut side down. Roast until tender when pierced with a fork, 35 to 40 minutes, ensuring you toss potatoes two or three times during baking for an even bake. Turn down to 400 if they start to burn.
- While the potatoes roast, make the sauce: Throw everything in a food processor, blend until smooth.
- Serve crispy potatoes with sauce and garnish with additional salt and fresh basil. Add the remaining tablespoon of lemon juice and fresh dill to the cooked potatoes and toss. Serve immediately
- Category: Sides