- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Line a pan with parchment paper
- Place prepped potatoes in a large bowl. Toss and coat with olive oil. Sprinkle on the Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Spread seasoned potatoes onto prepared baking sheet. Cut side down.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring potatoes every 10-15 minutes. Potatoes are done when they are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- While potatoes bake, make the sauce! Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl, whisk until smooth!
- Serve immediately with Scallion Cream. Garnish with scallions or chopped chives if desired.
- Category: Breads
- Cuisine: Dessert
- Serving Size: 2-4