- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight or placed in boiling water for 5–10 minutes
- 1 small boiled potato, peeled
- 2 tbsps nutritional yeast
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 can mild green chilis
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeno peppers
- 2 tbsp pickled jalapeño juice
- 1/2 lime (juice)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 medium size tomato, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced (1 cup)
- 4 tbsp cilantro
- Garnish: 1/4 cup diced red onion + limes
- Throw everything in a high powered blender (minus the cilantro and tomato) and blend until smooth.
- Add additional almond milk as needed and adjust seasonings to taste.
- Fold in the diced tomatoes and cilantro If the blender doesn’t heat the cheese, simply heat in a pan over low, medium heat.
- Top with desired garnishes
- Serving Size: 4-6