- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted vegan butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- ¼ cup aquafaba, liquid from can of chickpeas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup So Delicious Vanilla Oat Creamer (you can use almond milk)
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews
- ½ cup So Delicious Vanilla Oatmilk Creamer (you can use almond milk)
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 25 oz full-fat coconut milk, chilled
- 2 shots espresso
- 1 cup coffee
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
- Dark chocolate shavings (optional)
- PreparationMake the ladyfingers: In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar with an electric hand mixer until fully combined.
- Add the aquafaba and vanilla and beat for 2-3 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- The mixture may look broken, but will come together once the dry ingredients are added.
- Add ½ of the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and beat until just combined.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the So Delicious Creamer. Beat until combined. Add the rest of the dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and grease with nonstick spray.
- Transfer the batter to a piping bag fitted with a ½-inch round tip or a zip-top bag with a corner snipped off. Pipe the ladyfingers onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing at least 1½ inches apart. Each cookie should be 2¼ inches long and ¾ inch wide. You should have 30-40 total.Chill the piped cookies in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.Preheat the oven to 350.
- Bake the ladyfingers for 13-15 minutes, until the edges are light brown. Let cool completely.
- Make the vegan mascarpone: Add the cashews to a medium heatproof bowl and pour in enough boiling water to cover by 1 inch (2.5 cm). Let soak until slightly plumped and softened, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Add the cashews, So Delicious creamer, salt, vanilla, and lemon juice to a blender. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Scoop the solid layer from the cans of chilled coconut milk into a large bowl. Discard the liquid or save for another use. Beat with an electric hand mixer until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the blended cashew mixture into the whipped coconut milk.
- Make the soaking liquid: In a shallow bowl, combine the espresso and coffee.
- Assemble the tiramisu: Spread about a ½ cup of the mascarpone in the bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish. Quickly dip a ladyfinger in the espresso mixture and place on top of the cream.
- Repeat with more ladyfingers to cover the cream, 16-18 total. Carefully spread about 1 cup of the mascarpone over the ladyfingers, then add another layer of ladyfingers, another layer of cream.
- Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.Before serving, uncover the tiramisu and lightly dust the top with cocoa powder.
- Serving Size: 6