- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler, and melt until completely smooth.
- Mash the avocado with a fork until no lumps are visible
- Now stir it into the melted chocolate mixture is just about completely smooth with no clumps. If you struggle to get a smooth texture, simply pop in a food processor.
- Place in the fridge to set for 20-40 minutes, or until slightly firm to the touch.
- Mixture shouldn’t be sticky on the hands if fully set. Scoop the chocolate and roll into balls.
- Finely crush the freeze dried strawberries and roll the balls in it coating the entire ball.
- Can be eaten immediately or refrigerated for for a few days in an airtight container. They can also be frozen.
*if you’re struggling to get the chocolate to melt smoothly, add a drizzle of coconut oil while microwaving
- Serving Size: 4