- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer combine the vegan butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Cream together for 3 minutes until fully combined and fluffy.
- Add the applesauce and vanilla extract and combine again scraping down the sides.
- Now add the flour mixture in segments while combining on low.
- Gently fold in the oats and raisins.
- Cover the cookie dough tightly and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Once chilled, take 2 tbsp or more of the cookie dough and roll into a ball. Lightly press them down. The cookies will spread so just gently.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are lightly golden brown and the top is set. Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes. Then transfer to a cooling rack to finish.
- Serving Size: 1