- In a pan over medium heat, add the butter and diced onions, cook until translucent.
- Now add the cremini mushrooms, garlic, and dried thyme and cook for 5 minutes until the mushrooms slightly shrink. Now add the white wine and cook for 3-4 minutes until slightly reduced. You can choose how much of a wine flavor you’d like.
- I recommend using 1/3 cup to 1/2 cup. Set aside.
- To a blender add the soaked cashews (place in boiling water for 10 minutes) and half of the mushroom/onion mix, and almond milk. Add additional almond milk if desired to modify consistency. Blend until smooth.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan with the onion/mushroom mix. Pour the blended sauce over everything and mix to combine. Serve warm.
- Category: Cookie Sandwich
- Cuisine: Dessert
- Serving Size: 2-4