3 Ingredient Vegan Ferrero Rocher Avocado Truffles
Hello & Happy Tuesday!!
Valentine’s Day is coming, so I’m on the move to feature effortless vegan desserts that will have you swooning long after the holiday is over! One of my personal favorite concepts is truffles! There are many reasons why I love them and the biggest reason, is that they are SO EASY. I’m all about learning in the kitchen, but if you see a truffle workshop, I recommend passing because..
Even if you feel completely lost in the kitchen, they are just so full proof!
One of the most nostalgic flavors is Nutella, which is a combination of hazelnuts and dark chocolate. Forrero Rocher is modeled after this staple combo. It’s a dark chocolate truffle, crusted with hazelnuts, with one right in the middle! This concept is such a crowd pleaser, I knew..
We just had to do a vegan Forrerro Rocher!!
There are so many things that are wonderful about this recipe! It’s quick, easy, affordable, you can use Lily’s stevia sweetened chocolate, it has no sugar, toasting the hazelnuts creates a wonderful flavor, it packs protein from the hazelnuts, it packs healthy fats from the avocado, making it even more filling, they can easily be made in bulk, are great for entertaining, and even great as a gift!
If you long for all things Nutella or Ferrero Rocher, you’re going to fall in love with these Vegan Ferrero Rocher’s!!
What’s great about this recipe:
SUGAR FREE (if you use Lily’s Sweets Chocolate)
Packed with avocado
Packed with hazelnuts
Can easily be made in bulk
Eat Drink Shrink
40 minPrep Time
40 minTotal Time
- 1 cup Lily's Sweets stevia sweetened chocolate dark chocolate chips
- 1 mashed avocado
- 2/3 cup finely chopped toasted hazelnuts
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler, and melt until completely smooth.
- Mash the avocado with a fork until no lumps are visibleNow stir it into the melted chocolate mixture is just about completely smooth with no clumps.
- If you struggle to get a smooth texture, simply pop in a food processor.
- Place in the fridge to set for 20-40 minutes, or until slightly firm to the touch.
- Mixture shouldn't be sticky on the hands if fully set.
- Scoop the chocolate and roll into balls.
- Place full hazelnut in the middle and shape the chocolate around it. (optional)
- Finely chop the toasted hazelnuts in and roll the balls in the crushed hazelnuts.
- Can be eaten immediately or refrigerated for 1 day in an airtight container. They can also be frozen.