Vegan White & Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Bites
Hello & Happy Friday!!
Since all the Halloween festivities are this weekend, I thought I would whip up a quick and easy concept that can not only be used for this holiday, but every holiday..
Candies are typically made from the everyday chocolate melts you find at the store. However, you can easily make them from some dark chocolate chips and a little coconut oil!
If there is one concept that just about everyone loves, it’s nutella! The flavor is just nostalgic, and has evolved to be such an iconic product. However, what people are slowly realizing, is that you can make that exact same product with just a handful of ingredients and sans preservatives and added sugars etc.
Simply roast, and combine with melted chocolate!
What’s fab about this concept, is that it mirrors that same nutella flavor we all know and love, it’s quick, easy, affordable, has texture, tastes like nutella, concept works perf for any season just switch up the molds, fun to make, and kid friendly!!
If you love all things hazelnut or are in a crunch for time, you have to try these 3 ingredient vegan Dark and White Chocolate Hazelnut Treats!!
Why this recipe rocks:
Perf for any holiday
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 15-20 pieces depending on size
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- Roast the hazelnuts in the oven on 350 for 15 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Remove the outer casing and roughly chop into small pieces.
- Clean the mold you'll be using for the chocolates
- Set out 2 large bowls and place the white chocolate in one and dark chocolate in the other.
- Add 1tbsp of coconut oil to each bowl and heat in the microwave for 1 minute, combining every 10 seconds to prevent burning, until fully melted.
- Add a little chocolate to the mold first and give it a minute or so to set. Add in the crushed hazelnuts and top with chocolate.
- Pop in the freezer for 5 minute to firm. Remove from the mold and enjoy!