- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Open your package of garbanzo beans and pour into a strainer, rinsing with cool water. Shake off excess water and pour onto a towel to dry. Make sure all skins are removed from the beans.
- Once dry, place garbanzos in a small mixing bowl with 1 tbsp coconut oil, ground cinnamon, and sugar and gently mix until coated.
- Return garbanzos beans to the baking sheet and place in 400 degree Fahrenheit oven to roast for 40 minutes.
- Shake baking sheet in a circular motion every 10-15 minutes to ensure even roasting.
- Remove from oven when garbanzos are a medium brown color and crispy when tasted. Set tray on cooling rack.
- While garbanzos are cooling, melt chocolate chips. Add in 1 tbs coconut oil. Chocolate should be completely melted and drip off of the end of the spoon easily.
- Pour chocolate into a small mixing bowl and add garbanzos while they are still warm. Stir and then pour onto a baking pan (I used a loaf pan) with a fresh sheet of parchment paper. Spread evenly on baking sheet with spatula.
- Refrigerate for a few hours to solidify the chocolate. Once very firm, remove from refrigerator and either cut or break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerate.
- Serving Size: 1