- Place dried coconut in a food processor first if your coconut is not the finely shredded variety. Pulse until more shredded.
- Now add in the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and the dragonfruit or beet powder, pulse until not powder clumps remain. Add additional powder to achieve desired shade of pink. Other items you could add would be vanilla extract or sea salt.
- Lay out a 8″ pan lined with parchment paper.
- Press the mixture into the pan creating an even layer.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine the chocolate chips and a drizzle of coconut oil. Heat for 1 minute, removing from the microwave and stirring every 15-20 seconds until fully melted.
- Slice the coconut mixture into bars and place on a cooling rack on top of parchment paper.
- Dip the bars in the bowl of melted chocolate to coat the bottoms.
- Place on the rack and drizzle chocolate over the top and sides. Allow to slightly set, and drizzle more for that drizzle design. Once all bars are coated, place in the fridge for 15 minutes to fully set. Enjoy! Keep in fridge or sealed at room temp.
*Running low on coconut oil? You may be able to get away with 1tbs less!
- Serving Size: 1