- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 cup Follow Your vegan Heart Blue Cheese or Ranch dressing
- 8 oz. Follow Your Heart vegan cream cheese, softened/room temp
- 2 cans jackfruit
- 4–6 cups water
- 4 tbsp chives
- Add the jackfruit to a large pot of water and boil for 10 minutes. Drain, and set aside.
- Over medium heat add oil to a large pan and cook the jackfruit for 5 mins, spreading the jackfruit up with a fork.
- Now add the buffalo sauce, vegan blue cheese dressing, and vegan cream cheese.
- Continue to stir and combine over medium heat until fully combined.
- Garnish with chives. Serve hot or cold with celery sticks or carrots.
If you like to use a minimal food products as you can. Simply add the cream cheese and blue cheese gradually to achieve desired consistency.
- Serving Size: 4-6