- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked overnight or boiled for 5–10 minutes
- 2 large carrots, more if desired to modify color, boiled
- 1 small potato, boiled
- 2 tbsps nutritional yeast
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tsps vegan Worcestershire
- 1 tsp salt/fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower rice
- Cashew Cheese: Throw everything in a high powered blender and blend until smooth.Add additional almond milk as needed and adjust seasonings to taste.Heat the oven to 350°F.
- While the oven is heating, heat olive oil a 12-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion and cook until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.Stir the cauliflower rice in and cook until lightly browned and water has evaporated.
- Now add the broccoli in the skillet and cook until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the cheese sauce, toss and coat.
- Pour the broccoli mixture into an 11x8x2-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Serving Size: 6-10