- In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, and stir to combine.
- In a bowl add almond milk, lemon juice, almond or vanilla extract.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Fold the blueberries and sliced basil into the batter.
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour about ½ cup of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Serve warm with maple syrup, coconut whip and additional blueberries and basil.
- Serving Size: 2