- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or white vinegar, divided
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds mini potatoes or Yukon Gold, cut in half
- Kosher salt, for serving
- Minced fresh chives, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, 2 tablespoon vinegar, kosher salt and pepper. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet, pouring mixture over them, and toss + coat. Arrange the potatoes cut-side down.
- Roast until tender when pierced with a fork, 35 to 40 minutes, ensuring you toss potatoes two or three times for an even bake.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar to the cooked potatoes and toss. Season to taste, and add more vinegar if desired. Sprinkle generously with kosher salt and chives. Serve immediately.
- Category: Aspargus
- Cuisine: Appetizer
- Serving Size: 2-4