- In a large bowl, whisk together the white sugar, brown sugar, salt, and slightly cooled melted butter until combined.
- Whisk in non-dairy milk and vanilla, until all sugar has dissolved and the batter is smooth.
- Sift in the flour, espresso powder, salt and baking soda, then fold in half of the chocolate chips and saving the rest to put on the outside of the cookie dough.
- Cover and chill the dough in the fridge for a minimum of 2hrs or overnight. The longer the better!
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Make 1 ice cream scoop of batter. Place extra chips on the outside and then onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until cookies just begin to brown. Remove from heat and top with kosher salt. Allow to cool for 10-15, then place on cooling to fully cool.