- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor or powerful blender, blend 1 cup of oats into flour.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients: peanut butter, maple syrup, melted coconut oil and vanilla.
- Microwave 30 seconds and combine with a spatula until a shiny batter is achieved.
- Stir in rolled oats, oat flour and baking powder.
- Combine until it forms a cookie dough, stir in chocolate chips if used and keep stirring to incorporate.
- Form a ball with the batter between your hands. Place on the baking sheet and slightly flattened. The cookies won’t spread too much!
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the sides are golden.
- Cool 10 minutes on the cookie sheet then transfer onto a cooling rack. Wait until fully cool down to enjoy. They get crispier with time.
- Serving Size: 1