- 3 cups whole almond flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves (optional)
- 4tbs vegan egg powder combine with 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup oil (I use coconut)
- 2 1/2 cups peeled and grated carrots
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup toasted pecans, divided
- 2 cans coconut milk (chilled overnight, solid portion only)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- Preheat your oven to 350°F grease two cake pans and line w/parchment paper for easier removal
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove and toasted pecans.
- In a large bowl, whisk the vegan eggs, maple syrup, oil, vanilla, golden raisins, orange zest, and carrots, mix until combined.
- Add wet to dry ingredient and stir just until combined.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes in the dish, and then turn onto a wire rack to cool. Break up into pieces.
- Coconut whip: Throw everything in the bowl of a standing mixed, whip until smooth. Create layers, garnish with pecans, chill until ready to serve
- Category: parfait
- Cuisine: Dessert