- 4 cups cooked pasta
- 1 cup cashews (soaked, drained.)
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (I used Frank’s Red Hot)
- 3/4 cup almond milk (add more as needed to achieve desired consistency)
- salt/pepper as desired
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- To make the sauce soak cashews in boiling water for 10 minutes, drain and toss in a high powered blender with the remaining sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large pan over medium heat add the breadcrumbs and vegan butter. Cook for 3-5 minutes until slightly golden. Remove from the pan, set aside.
- In that same pan combine the buffalo sauce with the cooked pasta over medium heat to heat all the way thru.
- Remove from heat and top with the toasted bread crumbs and chives.
- Category: Pasta
- Cuisine: Side
- Serving Size: 1