- In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, and stir to combine.
- In a blender add almond milk, lemon juice, almond or vanilla extract, and the boiled beet.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour 1 cup of the the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour about ½ cup of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over low/medium heat. I found these burn easier for some reason!
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Serve warm with maple syrup, coconut whip and fruit.
- Serving Size: 2