- 1 Cup flour
- 2 tbsp organic sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Baking powder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Almond milk
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or almond extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Combine together flour, sugar, matcha powder, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the almond milk, lemon juice, extract, whisk to combine, and pour into dry.
- Combine until just incorporated. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour about ½ cup of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over low/medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Serve warm with maple syrup, coconut whip and fruit.
- Category: Pancakes
- Cuisine: Breakfast
- Serving Size: 2