- 3 large Beets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze
- 1 tbsp Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, as desired
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Coat with a drizzle of olive oil and wrap the beets individually in aluminum foil and place them on a sheet pan. Roast them for 50 minutes to 1 hour, depending on their size, until a small sharp knife inserted in the middle indicates that they are tender.
- Unwrap each beet and set aside for 10 minutes, until cool enough to handle.
- Peel the beets with a small, sharp knife over a piece of parchment paper to prevent staining your cutting board.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the balsamic glaze, olive oil, chopped rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and a few cracks of black pepper and set aside.
- While the beets are still warm, cut each one in half and then each half into 4 to 6 wedges and place them in a large mixing bowl. Top with mixture. (warm beets absorb more vinaigrette) Serve warm or chilled. ,
- Serving Size: 4