- 1 can artichoke hearts, quartered (in water or oil), drained
- 4 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 can hearts of palm in water, drained,
- 2 Tbsps Olive Oil
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp minced parsley
- 1 cup thinly sliced/massaged kale
- Salt/Pepper as needed
- Preheat oven to 350. Heat a pan over medium heat. Add the quartered artichoke hearts with olive oil and cook for 3-5 minutes until lightly crispy and brown. Add the garlic, cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add to a food processor along with the remaining ingredients. Pulse until desired texture is achieved – all textures are good!
- Fold in the nutritional yeast, vegan sour cream, & vegan parm into the blended mixture. Layer into a dish and sprinkle Panko on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes on 350, remove from heat, set on broil, and toast the Panko on top. Should only take 2-3 minutes! If you want it to be piping hot, make an aluminum foil tent on top to prevent the top from burning.
- Serve with french bread, veggies, or tortilla chips!
To create more texture toss Panko into the dip as well!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dip
- Cuisine: Side Dish