- In a pan over medium heat add the vegan butter and salt, cook until it foams and slightly browns, 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a bowl, set aside.
- Pasta Chips: Prepare pasta according to box, drain, don’t rinse the pasta.
- Coat the pasta with 1/2 the browned butter, then 1/2 the cinnamon sugar mixture. Toss and coat.
- Heat air fryer to 400 and cook for 10-20 minutes, tossing the pasta every 5 minutes. Cook until golden and Keep chips in the fryer for an additional 5 minutes to further crisp up once timer goes off. Chips will firm up as they cool.
- Drizzle with remaining browned butter and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture
- Coconut caramel: To make the caramel sauce add all the ingredients to a pan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes until reduced slightly by half and golden. Take 1/3 cup of water and combine with the corn starch. Whisk until smooth. Pour into the mixture on the stove and whisk to combine. Remove from heat. Sauce will thicken even more once removed from heat.