- Pasta Chips: Prepare pasta according to box, drain, don’t rinse the pasta. Drizzle with a lil olive oil to prevent the pasta sticking together (optional)
- In a bowl combine the wing sauce, garlic powder and onion powder. Set aside.
- Coat the cooked pasta with vegan butter. Toss and coat.
- Pour the buffalo sauce mixture over the cooked pasta
- Heat air fryer to 400 and cook for 15-20 minutes, tossing the pasta every 5 minutes to check crispness. Not all the pieces will be crisp but will do so as they sit. Keep chips in the fryer for an additional 5 minutes to crisp up once timer goes off.
- Serve with vegan blue cheese and garnish with chives.