- Place freeze dried strawberries in a food processor and pulse 10x. You want some strawberries to remain and to create a powder too.
- In a large pot over medium heat add the vegan butter.
- Once melted add the marshmallows and continue to stir the mixture until fully melted and combined. Make sure to not have the heat up too high as this will create hard treats.
- Once melted add the strawberries and combine.
- Once fully combined add in the cereal a little at a time and combine again. Typically treats request 6 cups of cereal, but I like to do less as they’ll remain softer and less dense.
- Remove from heat and spread the mixture in the pan with another sheet of parchment paper to create an even layer. The mixture will be hot.
- Once you have the thickness you desire, make the slices. Serve immediately and store away so they don’t dry out and harden.
- Category: Marshmallow Squares
- Cuisine: Dessert