- Line an 8×8 inch square pan or a loaf pan for larger bars with parchment paper.
- Place the chocolate chips in a large bowl
- Open can of coconut milk. Keep only the solid coconut, discard the rest. Place the solid coconut milk in a sauce pan over low heat. As it starts to steam a little, begin to sift in the powdered sugar and whisk to combine. Don’t overheat the mixture or bring to a boil.
- Pour the steamed coconut milk over the chocolate chips and continue to whisk until fully melted. 2-3 minutes.
- Quickly fold in the chopped cookies and combine as the mixture will start to firm.
- Pour into the prepared pan and spread out evenly with a spatula. Top with additional cookies. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes at room temperature, then cover and place in the refrigerator for two hours or until the texture of the fudge is firm.
- Once set, remove from fridge, allow to come to room temp. Remove the fudge from the pan and slice into squares. You an store covered at room temp, or in the fridge if desired.
For the soft texture of fudge, be sure to allow it to come to room temp before slicing
- Serving Size: 1