- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, brown sugar, salt, and coconut oil until combined.
- Whisk in non-dairy milk and vanilla, until all sugar has dissolved and the batter is smooth.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula, being careful not to overmix.
- Fold in the chocolate chips evenly.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Line a baking 8inch baking dish or pan with parchment paper. (You can really use whatever pan you like!)
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cookies just begin to brown. Cool completely. Then slice. For less of a soft baked texture, bake for 35 mins.
- Serving Size: 1