- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (or refined coconut oil)
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate baking bar, chopped
- 3/4 cup mini vegan marshmallows
- 1/2 cup vegan graham crackers, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, brown sugar, salt, and melted coconut oil or butter until combined.
- Whisk in room temp non-dairy milk and vanilla, until all sugar has dissolved and the batter is smooth.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula, being careful not to overmix.
- Fold in 1/2 of the dark chocolate, vegan marshmallows and graham crackers into the dough saving the rest to place on the outside of the dough before baking
- Cover and chill the dough in the fridge for 1 – 2hrs.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Make 1 ice cream scoop of batter and press the additional chips and graham cracker pieces onto the outside of the dough. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from heat and place the other half of the marshmallows onto the cookies, bake for an additional 3 minutes or until cookies just begin to brown on the edges. Allow to cool for 10-15, then place on cooling rack to fully cool.