- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, brown sugar, salt, and melted coconut oil or butter until combined.
- Whisk in room temp non-dairy milk and vanilla, until all sugar has dissolved and the batter is smooth.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula, being careful not to overmix.
- Roughly chop the cookies. Don’t turn into crumbs. You can place in a large bag and crush with a rolling pin. Fold in half of the crushed cookies and white chocolate chips to the batter. Save the rest to place on the outside of the dough before baking.
- Cover and chill the dough in the fridge for a minimum of 2hrs. The longer the better!
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Make 1 ice cream scoop of batter and press the remaining cookies/chips into the outside and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cookies just begin to brown on the edges. Allow to cool for 10-15, then place on cooling rack to fully cool.