- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, brown sugar, salt, and melted coconut oil or butter until combined.
- Whisk in room temp non-dairy milk and vanilla, until all sugar has dissolved and the batter is smooth.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the the chocolate chips and oats into the mixture with a spatula, being careful not to overmix.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Make 1 ice cream scoop of batter and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Lightly flatten with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, or until cookies just begin to brown on the edges. Allow to cool for 10-15, then place on cooling rack to fully cool.
- Prep Time: 45 mins
- Cook Time: 9-12 mins