- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, molasses, vanilla, salt, and melted vegan butter, until combined. ( 2 mins)
- Sift in the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg, then combine the mixture with a spatula, being careful not to over mix.
- Cover and chill the dough in the fridge for a minimum of 2hrs or overnight
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Make 1 ice cream scoop of batter and roll between hands to form a smooth ball. Generously roll in coarse sugar until fully coated. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Lightly press down to flatten the cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cookies will crack more as they cool. Allow to cool for 10-15, then place on cooling rack to fully cool.