Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes
Hello & Happy Monday!!
I have to admit, if there is something that pushes people to get in the kitchen and connect with their food, I’m all about it. Needless to say, I love the holidays and it’s the perf time to learn classic concepts that you can recreate throughout the year.
I personally love Thanksgiving recipes as the flavors encompass all my “go to’s” such as pumpkin, vanilla, and cinnamon! (so basic lol) Out of countless Thanksgiving you can find on EDS, I compiled a list of 25 of my NEW TOP FAVES to share with you!
From pasta to soups, my favorite salad, desserts and more, I got you covered! Check out my personal favorites with links and descriptions below.
Wishing you a Thanksgiving dinner packed to the max with healthier alternatives!
Not finding what you’re looking for?! Don’t Stress!
Click here for more ideas!!
- Vegan Tiramisu: This recipe is a noobie and perfect for your holiday! It’s packed with rich coconut cream and mirrors the classic Tiramisu. Hands down, my favorite recipe!!
2. Vegan Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Brown Butter Sage Sauce: Homemade sweet potato gnocchi tossed in a brown butter sage sauce and garnished with a drizzle of balsamic glaze. I’m not sure what it is, but the glaze just puts it over the top!!
3.Vegan Roasted Dijon Brussels: You have to feature the staple side dish of brussels for Thanksgiving and if you’re me, you have to mix it up!! These Dijon brussels are packed with flavor you just can’t go wrong!!
4. Apple Pie: Classic vegan apple pie with the most effortless homemade crust!
5. Vegan Pumpkin Pie: Classic Pumpkin Pie with an effortless homemade crust and a filling that requires a handful of ingredients to create the perf texture!
6. Vegan Truffled Cauliflower Mash: Rich and creamy cauliflower mash with notes of truffles and crispy shiitake bacon!!
7. Vegan Salted Caramel Turtles: Classic Turtles made with vegan caramel candy that can be thrown together in minutes!
8. Vegan Roasted Brussels Pasta with Shiitake Bacon in Dijon Garlic Cashew Cream Sauce: The perfect staple pasta dish for your dinner table that can be easily paired with whatever protein you like!
9. Vegan Dark Chocolate Pecan Toffee: Quick, easy, affordable, and the most addictive thing you’ll ever try!!
10. Vegan Kale Caesar with Garlic Breadcrumbs: That classic salad turned vegan with homemade dressing that is just such a game changer!!
11.Vegan Butternut Squash Alfredo: Quick and easy, and of course, cheesy! you’re going to love this dish!
12. Vegan Cheddar & Chive Biscuits: You can never have too many bread options at the table, these are a must!!
13. Vegan Rosemary Sea Salt Dinner Rolls: You can’t a fab vegan Thanksgiving dinner without some good dinner rolls!
14. Vegan Sweet + Spicy Rosemary Pecans: Fall is all about pecans and this recipes is both sweet & salt and everything you dream of!
15. Vegan Rosemary + Parmesan Biscuits w/truffle “honey”: There is no need to sell this recipe, it’s amazing no matter what the occasion or season!
16. Vegan Caramelized Onion Cauliflower Mash: That classic cauliflower mash with a fun modern twist. Packed with flavor!!
17. Vegan Starbuck Copycat Pumpkin Bread: It’s quick, easy, and you can make as sweet as you like! Packs that same Starbucks flavor and you can simply pair with dairy free whipped cream or ice cream!
18. Vegan French Onion Soup: The best staple soup that’s non vegan approved!
19. Vegan Brussel Sprout Fritters w/Dijon Aioli: If you’re a brussles fanatic and need something more than just the staple roasted version, you’re going to love these Brussel Fritters!!
20. Vegan Butternut Squash Fritters: I love a good fritter and this one is packed with butternut squash!! The perfect app for your guests!!
21. Vegan Penne Al Vodka: It doesn’t get better than this staple pasta! Pair with whatever protein you like or no protein at all. It’s a win!!
22. Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup: A staple soup that’s bound to please many guests! Packed with cashews, rich, creamy and dreamy, it’s one of my favorites!
23. Vegan 4 Ingredient Chocolate Pecan Fudge: Made with just a handful of ingredients, quick, easy, rich, decadent, I’ll be making this recipe til the end of time!
24. Vegan Braised Red Cabbage with Apples: My biggest secret, this is my favorite dish on the Thanksgiving table lol. No matter what the season or reason, I love this braised red cabbage recipe! It’s easy, affordable, filling, flavorful, and will wow anyone vegan or not.
25: Vegan Roasted Butternut Squash Soup: I’ve tried countless variations of this soup, and this one is by far my favorite!! You can’t go wrong with this soup for Thanksgiving!!