Vegan Pumpkin Pasta
This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own. #CookWithCalphalon
Hello & Happy Wednesday!!
If there is one thing that makes a huge difference in your cooking routine, it’s a good set of cookware! For years I worked with basic pots and pans and while they did the job, a good pan can improve every kind of dish from pasta to veggies and more.
The first set I purchased was actually by Calphalon and I’ve been in love with them ever since! This company offers everything from pans to blenders and more and they recently released a new Calphalon Classic™ Nonstick 14-Pc. Cookware Set with No Boil-Over Inserts! The idea is to insert these silicone inserts onto the tops of the pots to prevent water from spilling over the top for a mess free cooking experience.
I typically find that recipes boil over when it comes to pasta, rice, and beans. No matter what I do, given the thickness will boil and spray all over the counter unless you watch closely. As much as I love to cook, I also love to multitask, which makes keeping my stove top clean an obstacle.
The new Calphalon Classic™ Nonstick 14-Pc. Cookware Set with No Boil-Over Inserts makes keeping everything in your pots more seamless, making cooking mess and stress free! It has everything you love about the Classic nonstick line convenient measuring marks, pour spouts, and straining lids—plus innovative silicone inserts that prevent messy boil-over spills. It’s the ultimate solution for convenient cooking!
Whether you’re simply looking for new pans to improve the quality of your meals or love a modern approach to making cooking more effortless and mess free, you’re going to love these new Calphalon pans.
Find these Calphalon items and more at your local Bed Bath & Beyond and BedBathBeyond.com.
Calphalon Classic™ Nonstick 14-Pc. Cookware Set with No Boil-Over Inserts
■ Features innovative no boil-over inserts that put a stop to messy spills when making pasta, rice, potatoes, and beans—giving you the freedom to focus on other tasks while cooking
■ The BPA-free silicone insert recirculates boiling water back into the pot, based on testing of rice, beans, pasta, and potatoes
■ The insert allows for stirring and additional seasoning through its center opening, while stay cool handles allow the insert to be easily removed without touching the pot
■ Easy Clean Nonstick
■ Stay-cool metal handles
■ Convenient measuring marks, pour spouts & straining lids
■ Durable hard-anodized aluminum
■ Set Includes:
- 8 In. Fry
- 10 In. Fry
- 12 In. Fry w/ Cover
- 1.5 Qt. Sauce w/ Cover
- 2.5 Qt. Sauce w/ Cover + Insert
- 3 Qt. Saute w/ Cover
- 6 Qt. Stock w/ Cover + Insert
To test these pans, I of course had to do a pasta! Given that Christmas is around the corner it was fitting to do an effortless vegan Pumpkin Pasta! What’s fab about this dish is everything!
It’s quick, easy, packs flavor, no heavy cream or chicken broth, creamy, can easily be made in bulk, perf for fall entertaining, you can pair it with a protein if you like, and it’s mess free when you use the Calphalon Classic™ Nonstick 14-Pc. Cookware Set with No Boil-Over Inserts!
Eat Drink Shrink
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 8 ounces, Cooked Pasta
- 2 Tablespoons Vegan Butter
- 6 whole Medium Sage Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ whole Medium Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 cup Pureed Pumpkin
- ½ cup soaked cashews, drained
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- Salt + Pepper as needed
- Melt vegan butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add sage and fry about 3 minutes or until crispy, flipping halfway through. Transfer sage to a paper towel-lined plate, reserving browned butter in pan.
- Add olive oil and onion to pan; season with salt and pepper.
- Sauté 3–5 minutes or until softened and translucent. Stir in pumpkin, season with salt, pepper.
- Add garlic and sauté for 30–60 seconds.
- Transfer mixture to a food processor or blender with the cashews and almond milk, and puree. Thin with additional almond milk, as needed.
- Add pasta to pan, stir to coat in sauce and heat through, 2–3 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed. Garnish with fried sage, and serve.