Vegan Truffled Mushroom Pizza
Hello & Happy Thursday!!
If there is one concept I’m forever enamored with, it’s truffle oil, on everything!
The struggle with truffle oil is that it’s typically blended with olive oil and not 100% percent truffle oil. I’ve heard that if oils were 100% truffle oil though, the flavor profile would be overpowering as it’s too concentrated. That being said, I try to find the best quality truffle oil that I can as I notice there is a difference in quality. So spend out!
In creating the perfect dinner that pairs seamlessly with a glass of vino, I got the craving for truffle oil and the Truffled Mushroom Pizza was born!!
What I love about this recipe is everything! It’s vegan, involves a handful of ingredients, you can sub cashew cheese for pre-made vegan cheese, modify the veggies and herbs to fit your preferences, it’s perf for any season, peppery with the arugula, pine nuts add healthy fats and a richness, uses minimal oil (you don’t need tons of truffle oil to achieve the flavor profile with the pizza), and it’s non vegan approved!
If you’re looking for a classic recipe to pair with that much needed glass of wine, then you’ll love this vegan Truffled Mushroom Pizza!
My Top 10 Current Obsessions:
- Banana Peppers lol
- Mango puree
- Follow Your Heart Balsamic Bbq Dressing
- Truffle Oil
- Everly drink powder
- Chopped episodes
- Jalapeno cocktails
- Sun dried tomatoes from WF
Why this recipe rocks:
Perf with a glass of wine
Perf for any season
Non vegan approved
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 6-8 slices
15 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 1 pre made pizza dough
- 1 package of sliced bella mushrooms
- 2 tbs truffle oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5-10 basil leaves
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 block vegan soft mozzerella, shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan parmesan
- In a pan over medium heat add garlic, truffle oil, and salt. Cook for 2 minutes or until translucent. Add the mushrooms and cook for 7 minutes until softened.
- Preheat oven to 450. Roll out pizza dough, and bake for 7-10 minutes to get the crust crispy. Remove, and top with vegan mozzarella, mushrooms, vegan parm, and bake again for 15 mins or until golden brown.
- Top with toasted pine nuts, arugula, fresh basil, and more truffle oil if needed 🙂