Vegan Lobster Salad Dip
Hello & Happy Thursday!!
I’ve been all about the dips while social distancing as there is nothing better than a quick and easy snack that holds up no matter what the season! I don’t know about you, but the one category that typically falls short in the vegan department, is seafood! The frozen options have gotten better over the years, but I typically gravitate away from using food products as I like to make everything from scratch. That being said, I’ve dabbled in some seafood concepts.
What’s great about this dip, is everything! It’s quick, easy, affordable, veggie packed, it’s light, refreshing, great with everything from crackers to veggies, great for entertaining, perfect for any season, and if you love this, you have to try the EDS Lobster Rolls!
If you’re searching for fresh seamless vegan dips, look no further, you have to try this vegan Lobster Salad Dip!!
Why this recipe is great:
Perfect for entertaining
Eat Drink Shrink
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 2 cans hearts of palm, drained, rough chopped
- 1 stalk celery finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 2 tbsp chives
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp old bay seasoning
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- s/p as desired
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- Spicy Mayo:
- 2 tsp adobo sauce or hot sauce
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- Make the spicy mayo: Combine the ingredients in a small dish.
- Finely chop all the ingredients, and rough chop the hearts of palm.
- Throw everything in a bowl with the spicy mayo, combine.
- Set in the fridge to chill.
- Garnish with lemon, sliced radishes, chives and old bay and serve with crackers or veggies.