Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes
Hello & Happy Saturday!!
Every weekend we whip up a brunch concept, and today was all about the lemon poppy seed!! For whatever reason, this flavor combo just resonates with everyone. It’s one of the EDS muffin recipes that always gets a lot of views so I knew it would make for the next perfect pancake!!
I personally love all things lemon as it’s cleansing to the palate, refreshing, and not overwhelming to the tastebuds like chocolate (in desserts). I love it so much, if I have to choose between a chocolate or lemon dessert, I’m going for the lemon!
Sine the temperatures are rising we’ve been creating many spring forward dishes so it only made since to apply that to everything, including pancakes. Whether you’re all about the lemon or don’t mind it, you’re going to love these vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes!!
What’s great about this stack, is that it features my staple pancake recipes, it’s quick, easy, affordable, pancakes are fluffy, cook all the way thru, oil fee, require no vegan egg, you don’t need a vegan egg, or oil, they are packed with poppy seeds, they are perf for spring, and just a crowd pleaser!!
If you’re looking to capture the essence of spring for brunch, you need these vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins!!
Why this recipe is great:
Packed with lemon
Perfect for spring
Eat Drink Shrink
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 Cup flour
- 2 tbsp organic sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Baking powder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Almond milk
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tbsp poppyseeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Combine together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the almond milk, lemon juice, vanilla extract, whisk to combine, and pour into dry. Fold in the poppy seeds.
- Combine until just incorporated. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour about ½ cup of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over low/medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.Serve warm with maple syrup, coconut whip, lemon zest, and fruit.