Vegan Dill Pickle Hummus
Hello & Happy Monday!!
In the summer time, I’m all about the light snacks. Rather than picking up ready made snack options though, I love to whip up my own because it’s just so easy! One of my personal favorite snacks, is hummus! However, I have to mix it up when it comes to flavors. After eating plain ol’ hummus for nearly 20 years, you just have to keep it interesting and the vegan Dill Pickle Hummus was born.
If you’re all about the dill, you’re going to love this dip!
What’s great about this hummus? Honestly, everything! It’s quick, easy, affordable, requires one bowl, is packed with flavor, protein, fiber, spinach, perfect for any season, filling, can easily be made in bulk, can be thrown on a sandwich, and can be enjoyed with crackers or veggies!
If you love all things hummus or dill, you have to try this new vegan Dill Hummus!
Why this recipe is great:
Packed with fiber
Packed with protein
Packed with flavor
Even packs spinach!
Eat Drink Shrink
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 2/3 cup chopped pickles, plus more for garnish
- 2 cans chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 squeeze lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup pickle juice (from jar)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt/Pepper as needed
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach
- 5 tbsp. chopped dill, for garnish
- Place all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor, blend until smooth. Adjust ingredients as desired.
- Pour into a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Top with chopped pickles and dill and serve with pita chips and or sliced veggies.