Vegan Crustless Pumpkin Pie (Gluten Free and Keto Friendly)
Hello & Happy Friday!!
If there are any fall staples, Pumpkin Pie is one of them!! Additionally, if there is one pie you can easily make vegan, it’s also.. Pumpkin Pie!! Since this concept has always been my go to and many of us are searching for flourless and ketone options, I knew I should create a crustless option to feature via EDS!
Believe it or not, you can make a fab pie sans crust and it’s still gorgeous and just as good as the traditional.
What’s great about this recipe, is everything! It’s even quicker and easier than traditional Pumpkin Pie, affordable, packs the same great flavor, perf for fall, can easily be made in bulk, contains no dairy or eggs, has the perf whipped texture, is gluten free, Keto friendly, and even gluten free!
If you love all things pumpkin or just minimalist vegan desserts, you’re going to love this Crustless Vegan Pumpkin Pie!!
Why this recipe is great:
No dairy or eggs
Packs the same great flavor
Perf for fall
Eat Drink Shrink
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 1, 14 oz can pumpkin or 1 3/4 cup pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1, 14oz can full-fat coconut milk (shaken well, if refrigerated and solid, remove from can and microwave to combine)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (use Swerve or Stevia to make Keto)
- 2/3 cup cornstarch (if you use arrowroot, review the equivalents)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (use Swerve or Stevia to make Keto)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 350F (180C).
- Add all the filling mixture to a large bowl and whisk or a food processor. Combine.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the greased 9" pie crust . Use a spatula to spread the pumpkin evenly. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- When you remove it from the oven, the middle should still jiggle, but will firm in the fridge.
- Let cool, and then chill in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight until set.
- Serve with vegan coconut whip and toasted pecans.