Vegan Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Hello & Happy Saturday!!
Every weekend I whip up a brunch concept, and today was all about pancakes! Believe it or not, I have never made a vegan chocolate chip pancake. I find chocolate to be too decadent and pancakes are almost a dessert. However, a few bites of something sweet like this recipe, is like taking a trip down memory lane to childhood. Since spring is in full swing, Easter is tomorrow, it seemed like the perfect excuse to make this iconic dish!
Lately I’ve been whipping up pancake recipes, because I finally came across a blend that is so seamless and doesn’t require any oil or even vegan eggs!
What’s fab about these pancakes, is that they are everything you imagined them to be! It’s my quick and easy pancake recipe, light, fluffy, no oil, no vegan eggs, packed with stevia sweetened chocolate, can easily be made in bulk, perf for entertaining, and are just such a staple!
If you love nostalgic recipes or are searching for that perfect vegan pancake base recipe, you have to try these vegan Chocolate Chip Pancakes!!
Why this recipe is great:
No dairy, eggs, or oil
Packed with stevia sweetened chocolate
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 6 pancakes
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 Cup flour
- 2 tbsp organic sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Baking powder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Almond milk
- 2/3 cup Lily's Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Combine together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the almond milk, lemon juice, vanilla extract, whisk to combine, and pour into dry.Fold in the chocolate chips
- Combine until just incorporated. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour about ½ cup of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over low/medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.Serve warm with maple syrup, coconut whip and additional chocolate chips.