Vegan Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa
Hello & Happy Monday!!
The last two weeks I’ve been exploring various dip concepts. I feel as though dips are overlooked so much and they are such a great opportunity to pack on the veggies! I know it’s easy to reach for ready made snack options, but you can whip up seamless dip concepts in minutes and they’ll be more cost effective and packed with flavor, like this vegan Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa!!
What’s fab about this salsa, is everything! It’s quick, easy, affordable, you can use canned corn, it’s veggie packed, packed with flavor, can easily be made in bulk, perfect for any season, it’s sweet with a lil heat, you can enjoy it by itself or throw on tacos, quesadillas and more, it’s great for entertaining, and you can mix it up by adding avocado + more!!
If you’re searching for staple dips, look no further, this Chipotle Copycat Corn Salsa is a win win!!
Why this recipe is great:
Sweet, with a lil heat!
Perfect for entertaining
Eat Drink Shrink
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed, diced
- 1 poblano, broiled, skin removed, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 4-5 cups frozen, defrosted corn
- Set the oven to broil. Coat the poblanos in a lil olive oil, place on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper. Broil for 5 minutes to lightly soften them and get a char on them. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Strip the coating off the poblanos, dice. If you struggle with removing the skin, place peppers in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Allow it to sit for 10 mins, then try again.
- Prep the remaining ingredients and combine together in a large bowl.
- Adjust the seasonings as desired. Serve with tortilla chips.